The priority of this programme is to develop, nurture and strengthen young student and researchers in universities already working in and have a MOU with shizuoka university for research and education. Plus this programme intends to further expand and collaborate with other top ranked universities in host country. Through Joint research and education involving research symposiums, meetings, classes and internships we shall provide the young researcher the opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary research filed. We also aim for young student and researcher involvement with local industry and other research and education institutes. Thus the goal of this programe is development of the society and country as per the 4th Science and Technology Basic Plan by MEXT.
News & Topics
- [2016.03.16] “2016 International Symposium toward the Future of Advanced Researches in Shizuoka University” was held a success. NEW!
- [2015.11.24] Prof. Dr. Susanne Baldermann visited Shizuoka campus of Shizuoka University
- [2015.11.20] Professor Ziya Günata, University of Montpellier II gave special lectures in Shizuoka University
- [2015.07.29] Associate Professor Edwin Chung of Taylor’s University, Malaysia visited Shizuoka University
- [2015.05.27] More reports have posted: Written by members to go abroad/come to Japan
- [2015.02.23] “2015 Intern ational Symposium toward the Future of Advanced Researches in Shizuoka University” was Held in Shizuoka University Hamamatsu campus